Student Reviews For The Master Android 7 Nougat Java App Development Course.
“Tim is a great Teacher and makes this stuff really easy to understand. He takes you from Zero to Expert in no time at all and always answers any questions I ask him almost right away. I started with Tim’s other “Complete Java Developer Course” which gave me a great Foundation in the principals of the Java Programming Language and unlike other Teachers on Udemy, Tim is ALWAYS adding new videos to his courses. If your thinking of taking this Course, I can tell you that when you learn the things Tim is teaching here, your Job prospects will be well enhanced. Thanks Again Tim.” – Oliver Farren
“Excellent communicator. Videos are very well organized and Tim articulates the important information very well. As a software programmer for over 30 years he certainly knows his stuff!!!!” – Dale Stewart
You’ve heard how Android app developers are in high demand, but perhaps you haven’t gotten started with app development yet?
Perhaps you have searched to find a course that not only shows how to build apps step by step, but one that actually explains why things are done in a certain way?
Maybe you are struggling to find a course that really can teach you the in’s and out’s of becoming an Android app developer?
Do you need to understand how to write apps for both the current version of Android (Nougat), but also have that same app work with older Android devices running older versions of the Android operating system?
Then this is the course for you!
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer.
You will learn how to:
- Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 7 Nougat that also work on older Android devices running older versions of the Android operating system
- Download, install and configure the necessary (free) software
- Create your first app
- Build a range of apps demonstrating key aspects of the Android framework
- Test your apps on emulators or a real Android phone or tablet
- Learn Java programming using the included Java tutorial videos
- Ensure your apps work with current and older Android versions on phones and tablets
- Use Android studio 2.2, the newest version of Googles premier Android tool
- Learn how to use databases, web services, and even get your apps to speak!
- Understand the all new Constraint layout, for “drag and drop” screen creation
- Use powerful libraries of code to play videos, download website data, manipulate images, and a whole lot more!
- Become skilled faster with the courses combination of video, slides and diagrams, all designed to teach you everything you need to know.
- Expand your knowledge with the challenges in the course that are designed to really help you become a better programmer (we show and explain the solutions as well).
- Get a head start on other developers still using obsolete tools and versions of Android
- Learn not only how to program, but learn the “why” as well. Why things are doing in a certain way, etc.
The bottom line, you will get a fantastic education in the world of Android app development, and the latest version of Android 7 Nougat – from two course instructors with a combined sixty years software development and teaching experience.
What about updates and support?
My other courses get continued updates and support, and this course is no exception. More content being released each week!
Both course instructors answer questions daily in the questions and answers area of the course, so you are never on your own.
So, are you ready to get started? Enroll now and start your journey to becoming an Android app developer today.