This course is created to provide a deep dive into NiFi clustering and Troubleshooting in production Environment. After this course students should be able to setup and manage NiFi cluster environment.
In This course we’re going to learn step by step on below topics:
- NiFi Cluster Overview
- Why NiFi Clustering is required?
- NiFi Cluster Setup in Production Like environment with three Servers.
- NiFi Cluster setup in demo or development environment on single Server or System.
- Understanding working of data flow execution in cluster environment.
- Disconnecting a NiFi cluster node during maintenance activity.
- Offloading Maintenance node’s work to other available nodes.
- Rejoining Nodes back to cluster.
- Managing NiFi cluster when one of the Server Crashes and Shuts down.
Who this course is for:
- Apache NiFi Developers or Administrators
- Cloudera Data Flow Managers
- Technical Enthusiasts
- Basic understanding of NiFi
- Apache NiFi (Cloudera Dataflow) Beginners to Advance Part-1