I’ve been doing business analysis for more than 10 years, and what I’ve learnt is that the BA skills are in demand in practically any industry or role. The ability to understand a bigger picture, analyse current state and future state, define the best change strategy and make sure the change is executed in a controlled way are the skills that you will need not only as a business analyst, but also as a project manager, a change manager, an operations specialist, an architect or a strategist.
This course will help you build a holistic understanding of business analysis knowledge areas and techniques that you can apply in your work from day one.
You will also get a list of references to books and standards that will help you build better understanding of particular areas of business analysis, and my personal advice on what to focus on to do specific tasks better.
As a bonus, you will get CCBA®/CBAP® sample exam questions with detailed explanations of the answers as your course quizzes to test your knowledge before going for a real exam.
I hope you’ll enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring business analysts
- Business analysts aiming at IIBA certification exams
- Business analysts with a few years of experience seeking for a more structured approach
- Line managers of BA teams and project managers
- Anyone interested in getting deeper understanding of BA practice
- Some basic understanding of or experience in project management and business analysis may be helpful but is not a must for this course