In this course you’ll learn how to use the OpenPyXL Library for Python to connect your Python programs to Excel and vice versa.
Using OpenPyXL, you can use Python to do all sorts of cool things in Excel; from creating spreadsheets from your code, to updating existing spreadsheets. You’ll be able to load data from a spreadsheet into your python program and do anything you want with it, and then save it back to the spreadsheet.
We’ll learn how to style spreadsheets using Python, and also how to make basic charts and graphs in a spreadsheet using Python.
– Install Python
– Install Sublime Text and Git Bash Terminal
– Set up a Virtual Environment
– Install OpenPyXL
– Create a First Python Program
– Load an Excel Spreadsheet Workbook into a Python Program
– Grab a Spreadsheet Cell Programatically
– Grab whole Columns and Rows from a Spreadsheet with Python
– Change the Data in your Spreadsheet using Python
– Save Changed Spreadsheets from your Python Program
– How to Loop Though A Spreadsheet programatically with Python
– Learn How To Create an Excel Spreadsheet from scratch with Python
– Use Excel Formulas in your Python Code
– Change The Font color, size, boldness, italics and more With Python
– Add Borders to Cells in your Spreadsheet with Python
– Create Pie Charts With Python
– Create Bar Charts With Python
– Create Line Charts With Python
– and More!
At the end of this course you’ll be able to use Python to do all sorts of fun things with Spreadsheets, all from your python programs!
See you inside!
– John Elder
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards beginners through intermediate Coders who want to learn the to Use Excel SpreadSheets In Their Python Code
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps with Python and Excel
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python and Excel Is Helpful